Welcome to this new (work-in-progress) website specifically developed for Medical Radiation Scientists within New South Wales.
This site serves as an important one-stop, up-to-date information reservoir supporting the interests of radiographers, sonographers, mammographers, radiation therapists and nuclear medicine scientists alike.
The NSW MRS website will:
- benefit statewide communications. Information will be distributed and exchanged in a much more effective and timely manner.
- permit ready access to a broad range of Links covering medical imaging technologies, training & education resources or courses, professional and industrial sites, and undergraduate and post-graduate programs.
- offer individually assigned domain based email accounts for secure, restricted forums and also a universal web based email for general user correspondence.
- have Latest News section covering important issues affecting the MRS profession.
- possess a Jobs Centre which permits access to public health jobs and provides an additional MRS Relief / Exchange resource area.